This is leading position for the development and delivery of CYBER RANGES cyber drills and cyber exercises to clients worldwide. You will lead and interact with a team of security consultants and researchers for the development of cutting-edge hands-on scenarios as well as be involved in the delivery CYBER RANGE services.
- Designing scenarios storylines across a wide range of security domain and industry verticals
- Leading CYBER RANGE Consultants in the development of advanced scenarios.
- Delivering cyber drills and cyber exercises using CYBER RANGES.
- Hosting webinars and industry-focused events.
- Contributing to best practice in the development and delivery of cyber drills and cyber exercises
- Working with the CYBER RANGES development team to influence product development.
Competitive, based on competence and experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in delivering technical security services to large corporate clients. Experience in critical infrastructures and defence industries a plus
- Proven experience in working with a team of security consultants in a managerial role
- Strong technical experience in one or more cyber security domains complemented by a holistic view and understanding of information security
- Proven experience in the development and delivery of security training content, including but not limited to comprehensive security blogs, training courses, hands-on challenges
- Experience in the development and running of security CTF events
- Proven experience in the development of hands-on training content
- Ability to deliver consultancy services to senior management
Good communication skills, both verbal and in terms of report writing.