As the Head of Channels and Partnerships you will be in charge of developing new CYBER RANGES channels partners and strategic alliances worldwide to grow the company’s leads and revenue. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to the strategic direction of CYBER RANGES towards worldwide expansion and the development of the company as a leading vendor of cyber range technology and provider of cybersecurity training and services across different areas of cyber skills development.
- Identify a list of partners as part of an overall strategy, with potential short and long term impact
- Design the framework for a repeatable partnerships model that will maximize opportunities for new CYBER RANGES partnerships
- Source, pitch and close channel partners
- Build relationships at C-suite or other executive levels in channel organizations, developing internal and external marketing and operational strategies for success
- Further develop the CYBER RANGES sales enablement efforts to allow us to quickly ramp and continuously educate our growing team
- Be accountable for revenue directly driven and influenced by channels
- In this role, you will work closely with the Head of Marketing, Head of Research and Innovation, CYBER RANGES Product Manager and the CEO.
Competitive, based on competence and experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ long years of progressively increasing responsibility in Sales, Partnerships or Business Development roles in the cybersecurity domain.
- Experience in B2G is a plus
- Experience in sourcing, negotiating and managing channel partners directly
- Examples of channel strategies you have developed and successfully rolled out
- Excellent written and oral presentation, and strong story-telling skills with the ability to synthesize and react to a complex set of client requirements.
- Experience working in start-up environments and building plans from the ground up
- A drive to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup