You will join the great CYBER RANGES software developers’ team, contributing to the development of our next-generation cyber range platform. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest cloud and orchestration technologies to implement new functionalities of the CYBER RANGES platform.
- Work within an established application ecosystem to develop new features and functionalities.
- Document, develop and write tests for components and microservices responsible for digesting, transforming, harmonizing and storing information.
- Collaborate with application team in making architectural and design decisions.
Competitive, based on competence and experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years long experience with developing RESTful services in Java.
- Proven experience in developing Unit Tests and Integration Tests adhering to standard Continued Integration processes.
- Solid understanding of messaging queue systems and asynchronous web services.
- Disciplined approach in documentation, design and testing a plus.
- Strong experience in using version control systems and build automation tools.
- A fan of Design Patterns and beautiful coding styles.
- Hands-on experience with Spring framework.
- Experience in integrating and using message brokering systems in applications such as RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka.
- Familiarity with data indexing platforms such as Lucene, Solr, Elasticsearch.
- Be acquainted with integrating cloud computing platform APIs such as Openstack.
Strong computer networking skills is a plus.