This scenario provides a challenge to users with regards to the HTTP protocol. Users are expected to communicate with various web servers over HTTP and retrieve several hidden flags.
- This scenario contains one virtual machine.
- VPN Connection Required: True
In order to benefit from this scenario it is recommended you have competence in the following areas:
1. Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol
2. How web applications work behind the scenes
3. How to use an HTTP Intercepting Proxy
About the Author
Marios holds a BSc Computer Science degree from Northumbria University and an MSc degree in Cyber Security from the University of York. He is one of the OWASP Cyprus Chapter Leaders and he is passionate about web application security. He likes to spend his free time mastering his backgammon skills.
- TIME60 MINUTES
- COST10 CRYSTALS