This scenario provides a challenge to users who are expected to: 1. Identify any vulnerabilities 2. Exploit the identified vulnerabilities and gain unauthorized access to the vulnerable systems
- This scenario contains three virtual machines.
- Two Windows machines which will be your targets.
- A Linux machine to be used to attacking purposes.
- VPN Connection Required: True
In order to benefit from this scenario it is recommended you have competence in the following areas:
1. Basic Linux and Windows command line knowledge
2. Familiarity with port scanning activities
3. Basic understanding of the SMB protocol
4. Familiarity with Metasploit
About the Author
Timothy holds a BSc Networking and Communication degree from Baraton University and an OSCP certification from Offensive Security. He is passionate about mobile and web application security. He likes to spend his free time researching and identifying new vulnerabilities.
- TIME60 MINUTES
- COST10 CRYSTALS