This scenario serves as a basic introduction on how to configure Apache HTTP server to use SSL/TLS certificates. Disclaimer! This scenario is based on content by Benjamin From: https://www.linuxhelp.com/install-ssl-certificate-in-rhelcentos.
Based on the original content, we have improved on it as follows: 1. Availed a virtual environment 2. Mapped the network configuration to allow easy access
What you will learn
At the completion of the scenario, participants will be able to
- Install and Configure Apache Web Server on CentOS 7.
- Create SSL/TLS certificate.
- Configure Secure http (https).
Scenario Prerequisites / recommendations
This scenario requires basic knowledge in Linux operating systems.
- This scenario uses 1 virtual machine.
- All packages have been installed for you but not configured as the VMs don't have internet access, any install commands shown are for reference purposes only and should not be run.
- TIME60 MINUTES
- COST10 CRYSTALS