You part of the Official National Organization (ONO) Blue Team, tasked with defending and responding to outsider attacks.
A few days ago your team received a threat intel report stating that an unknown hacker collective is demanding a ransom payment from your organization, otherwise they have threatened to carry out an imminent attack against your publicly-facing website
You and your team have been tasked to defend and respond against any such attacks.
What you will learn
- Reviewing network traffic logs
- Reviewing web application logs
- Finding and fixing vulnerabilities in web application source code
- This scenario is comprised of the following virtual machines:
- A virtual machine running the Security Onion Linux distribution
- A virtual machine running the ONO website
It is recommended, but not necessary, to be familiar with the following concepts: - System Administration - Analyzing network traffic logs - Analyzing Apache logs - Web Application security vulnerabilities
- TIME10080 MINUTES
- COST1000 CRYSTALS